Usually dispatched within 3 working days during usual circumstances.
Premier Equine's Magnetic Horse Rug can help to maintain your horse's overall wellbeing.
Magnets have been stitched into the neck cover and the rug around main muscle groups in the horse's body. Using magnets this way boasts a whole range of health benefits. Our magnetic rug can be used before exercise to help properly warm your horse and after exercise to ensure they cool down slowly.
Your Magni-Teque Magnetic Horse Rug has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for ease of carrying.
Combining USA’s technology in magnets with our experience in horse rugs and boots we have enjoyed worldwide success in all disciplines of the equine industry and helped many a top racehorse, event horse, dressage horse, etc. to keep training and competing with the aid of our Magnet Horse Products.
Why use magnetic horse rugs? The following benefits have been reported…
Maintained circulation - Reduced muscle tension - Aids recovery of muscle fatigue - Tissue oxygen supply - Can help to maintain the overall wellbeing of your horse.
WARNING do not use on the following...
During pregnancy (ladies)
Mares in foal
ALWAYS remember if symptoms persist call your vet!
- Soft breathable mesh rug lined on the wither and shoulder with antibacterial nylon lining
- 164 magnets stitched within the rug. 74 magnets stitched within the neck cover
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Magnets have been fixed in the correct locations by the experience of USA experts
- Can be used before exercise to warm muscles
- Can be used after exercise, ensuring muscles cool down slowly (only after horse has returned to a normal temperature and is dry. Do not use on sweaty/wet horses)
- Use 30 minutes to 1 hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to a maximum of 4 hours a day after 2 weeks
- Wear time can be split, although through experience we normally find that the optimum wear time is between 1 and 4 hours depending on the condition of the horse itself
- Horses should be tied up whilst wearing this rug
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
- Magni-Teque Magnetic Horse Rug comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Hand wash only in cool water with mild soap/non-bio liquid.
Rinse thoroughly and dry naturally