Usually dispatched within 3 working days during usual circumstances.
A 220g medium weight combo turnout rug made from our breathable 840D ballistic nylon.
Featuring an integrated classic neck the Buster Storm Classic 220g turnout rug is an ideal rug for horses that suffer from rubbing or soreness on their withers. Engineered with our durable and breathable 840D ballistic nylon and treated with our waterproof system this medium weight turnout rug helps to regulate temperature as well as keeping your horse dry and comfortable.
An exceptional cut, offering great protection from the elements. Finished with premium quality stainless steel hardware and contrast trims that complement the style. As part of the evolution of the ‘Buster’, a high shoulder gusset has been added to allow for a greater range of movement in the field.
Your Buster Storm Classic 220 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for easy carrying.
- 840D ballistic nylon outer
- 220g thermo bonded filling in body of rug – medium weight
- 200g thermo bonded filling in a integrated classic fit neck (British design registration 4 010 878)
- Classic neck (without elastic)
- Waterproof and breathable
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Compatible with our Combo Rug Liners. No attachments for our standard Rug Liners
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- The Buster Storm 220 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Machine washable (30°), dry naturally