Usually dispatched within 3 working days during usual circumstances.
A stylish medium weight turnout rug made from our 840D ballistic nylon.
840D ballistic nylon is a tough and durable material which has been treated with our waterproof system. Our breathable formula also helps to regulate temperature. The Buster Storm 200g horse rug has an integrated snug-fit neck, which is great for horses that suffer from soreness and rubbing on their withers. An exceptional cut, offering great protection from the elements. Finished with premium quality stainless steel hardware and contrast trims that complement the style. As part of the evolution of the ‘Buster’, a high shoulder gusset has been added to allow for a greater range of movement in the field.
Your Buster Storm 200 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bad to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- 840D ballistic nylon outer
- 200g thermo bonded filling in body of rug – medium weight
- 200g thermo bonded filling in integrated snug-fit neck (British design registration 4 010 878)
- Waterproof and breathable
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Compatible with our Combo Rug Liners. No attachments for our standard Rug Liners
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- The Buster Storm 200 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Machine washable (30°), dry naturally